Why Choose Florence Dental Studio for Veneers?
- Top of the Line Digital Dental Impression Technology
- Exceptionally Friendly Dentists and Judgment-Free Atmosphere
- Flexible Financing & In-House Plan Available
Veneers in Florence, NJ
Veneers are thin shells of porcelain or resin that are bonded directly to the front surface of teeth. They are an ideal choice for improving your smile and have become increasingly popular due to their simplicity and versatility.
Placing custom veneers requires a high degree of technical skill as well as attention to cosmetic detail. We place veneers regularly and design each veneer individually to match and enhance the characteristics of each patient's smile.
Am I a Good Candidate for Veneers?
Dental veneers in Florence, NJ, offer a lot of benefits, but they aren't the best option for everyone. Typically, veneers are recommended for patients who have cosmetic imperfections like gaps, stains, chips, or misshapen teeth. Veneers are also popular for patients who want to change the appearance of their smile, as they can make teeth appear straighter, longer, and whiter.
Veneers provide a minimally invasive way to improve your smile, and they require little-to-no maintenance. However, if you have untreated gum disease or tooth decay, these issues need to be treated before veneers can be placed.
It's also important for patients to have a strong at-home oral care routine in place before considering veneers. Patients will need to brush and floss their veneers and natural teeth every day. Also, they should schedule dental cleanings and exams every six months.
What Is the Procedure for Placing Veneers?
When you visit our office for veneers in Florence, NJ, the first step will be a consultation and examination. Our dentist will review your dental history, perform a basic oral exam, and discuss possible treatments and the pros and cons of each.
Once veneers are determined to be the best option for you, we will prepare the teeth for their application. This usually involves shaving down the enamel of the teeth so that they will be the proper size and shape for the veneers. Once they are ready, we take impressions of the teeth and use them to fabricate the veneers.
The veneers are made in a lab. Temporary veneers may be placed while the permanent veneers are being made. When the veneers are ready, you will return to our office so we can check them for fit and color, and you will be able to try out your new smile.
Then, we will clean the teeth and apply the veneers using a special bonding material. Finally, we will check the bite to ensure that the veneers are properly aligned.
After the procedure, you should brush and floss your teeth daily. Veneers are stain-resistant, so you can drink and eat your favorite foods without worrying about staining.
Benefits of Dental Veneers
Dental veneers in Florence, NJ, offer a multitude of benefits that can transform your smile and boost your confidence.
- One of the main advantages of dental veneers is their ability to correct various cosmetic dental issues. Whether you have cracked, chipped, or stained teeth, veneers can provide a quick and effective solution.
- Veneers are also highly versatile in terms of aesthetics. They can be customized to match the color, shape, and size of your natural teeth, ensuring a seamless and natural-looking result. This means that you can achieve the beautiful smile you've always dreamed of without anyone knowing that you've had any work done.
- Another benefit is that dental veneers are stain-resistant. Unlike natural teeth, which can become discolored over time due to factors like coffee or tobacco use, veneers maintain their bright appearance for years to come with proper care.
- One major advantage is how minimally invasive the process is compared to other cosmetic procedures. Veneer placement typically requires minimal enamel removal on the front surface of your teeth. This means less discomfort during treatment and a quicker recovery time.
- Dental veneers are durable and long-lasting when properly cared for. With regular brushing, flossing, and routine visits to your dentist for check-ups and cleanings, they can last anywhere from 10-15 years or even longer!
Immediately after the veneers are attached, you may experience some sensitivity. However, this discomfort will go away on its own after a day or two.
To maintain your new smile, avoid biting on hard objects such as pencils or fingernails, as they can damage the veneers. Always wear a mouthguard when participating in sports or activities that could potentially damage your teeth.
To find out more about the dental services we offer at Florence Dental Studio, call (609) 499-3800 or schedule a consultation online. You can also visit us at 539 Marlton Pike W, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002, or 313 Broad St, Florence, NJ, 08518.